This is Squirt by Boon. Here is what booninc.com has to say about it:"The Squirt baby food dispensing spoon allows for convenient feeding, one bite at a time. The easy-to-fill bulb holds up to 3 ounces of baby food and attaches firmly to the spoon end. Simply squeeze the bulb to dispense just the right amount of food. Squirt comes with a protective cover to seal food in and keep the spoon clean between feedings. By combining the spoon and food container into one product, Squirt makes one-handed feeding a snap."
I bought two at Target.com a few weeks ago. It was on sale, so I only paid about $6 each instead of the $8 it usually retails for. Overall, I am impressed with the genius of the idea and wonder why it took so long for someone to think of it. Nate tends to flail around a lot, especially when eating, and without trying has already come very close to knocking over the bowl of rice cereal onto the carpet. This solves that problem and allows me to feed one handed. The downside is that the spoon is just a bit too deep and so he has trouble getting all the food off the spoon when it's in his mouth. That's really the only thing about it that I don't like.
This would also make a really cool, inexpensive shower gift just in case you ever need one. :)
It is one baby product I support and recommend, 100%.
No comments:
Post a Comment