Last Thursday I was holding Nate and heading down the stairs to put my shoes on. My socks slipped on the carpet and my feet went out from under me. I put my elbow out in an effort to keep Nate from hitting the stairs and managed to keep my own head from hitting the stairs. Whoo! However, I did land on, and subsequently bruise, my tail bone. Unfortunately, this is not my first tail bone injury, but they are by far the most unpleasant thing when you work a job like mine where you sit for six hours at a time. Joy. I've been trying to take it easy and yet I didn't want to stop working out because I'd been doing so well. Needless to say my workouts have been slightly less flexible, but I'm glad I didn't give up. Sitting hurts worse than standing and the action of sitting/standing hurts the worst. Everything else is kind of low key. I'm taking pain medication also as needed. Pray for a speedy recovery!
In awesome news, I have been on my "eat better and work out" kick for 3 weeks now and I've lost a total of 7.5 pounds! Here's to being another 2.5 pounds lighter by my birthday!! I feel awesome!
1 comment:
Sorry about your tailbone :( BUT...way to go on the weight loss!!! I wish you lived closer, I need a work out buddy.
Post a Comment