Friday, September 16, 2011

Resurrection

I realized it has been a long time since I blogged.  I honestly don't have a specific post in mind but I wanted my select few readers to know I was still thinking of them.

My surgery was successful and I am feeling much better.  Nathan is keeping me on my toes and amazing me every day.  Lots of things are going through my mind lately but nothing of dire consequence.

Highlights of the last 3ish months since I posted:

-We got to spend several days on a few occasions with my sister.  That was AWESOME.  She was a huge help after my surgery and I can't wait for her to visit again.

-We found out we will add another boy to our family around the new year.  I'm pretty stoked about that.  There's a part of me that very much enjoys being the only girl in a family of guys.

-Nathan is still reading but no more than 2, sometimes 3 word phrases.  I'm still proud of him though.  In the meantime, he has an extensive vocal vocabulary, made a seamless transition to toddler bed and a new room, and is even on the brink of potty training.  Oh boy!

-David is still working away in Riverdale.  His hours aren't the best but he is really good at what he does and even received an award for his eSQI (customer satisfaction).  Whoo Hoo!

-We are busy but we miss a lot of our friends and family whom we haven't been able to see recently.  Hopefully that will change soon!!

1 comment:

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

Change soon... is that code for moving?