I promised myself years ago that I would never be one of...those mothers. You know who I mean...the ones who naively think that their child is perfect, that no one is better or cuter. To prove this to themselves or others, they enter all kinds of beauty and photo contests. These contests make me want to vomit. I mean, I get that you think your kid is adorable...but do we really have to have CONTESTS about these things? Does one kid have to be cuter than another? How do you even judge something like cuteness?
Anyway...I'm sticking to my guns about baby contests, but just for fun I looked through the entries of a photo contest I stumble upon on the website for one of the parenting magazines that keep showing up at my house...
...and I have a confession.
I really think my son is cuter than all those other kids. I don't need a contest to prove it, but I honestly believe it. Hmmm...do all moms really feel that way? What happens when you have more kids???
Anyway...I'm sticking to my guns about baby contests, but just for fun I looked through the entries of a photo contest I stumble upon on the website for one of the parenting magazines that keep showing up at my house...
...and I have a confession.
I really think my son is cuter than all those other kids. I don't need a contest to prove it, but I honestly believe it. Hmmm...do all moms really feel that way? What happens when you have more kids???
No comments:
Post a Comment