Friday, March 28, 2008

Hope on the Horizon

David just called me from an interview he was at with an agency in Salt Lake City because they have an opening for an administrative assistant, which is the job I am looking for. I sent in my resume and I'm praying this job works out. One of the main reasons I want this job is that I would be working for the Church at the Church Office Building in Salt Lake City. This has been a dream job for me ever since I saw that building. It would be a bit of a commute, but David will probably work in Salt Lake also so maybe it will work out. I don't want to get my hopes up but this would be the greatest opportunity. It pays better than my last job too.

Ben and Misty are going to Disneyland with their kids today. They leave this evening and they'll be back next Sunday. We're going to follow them to the airport and bring their van back. I'm excited for them but a little jealous because I've never been to Disneyland. Anyway, I'm happy we can help while they're gone. I hope they're OK with us hanging around their house while they're away because they got Guitar Hero III for Easter and I am DYING to practice without having to share with the children...

I'm glad it's the weekend but I am still nervous about jobs. Hopefully this job in SLC will work out. Pray for me!

No comments: