First is the outside:
This is the living room. On the left, that half wall is the stairwell that leads to the front door and the basement/garage. The back wall is a different color...apparentlty that's "cool"...but we are going to paint it. Someday.
Next is the kitchen from the living room. Dining area is to the left, along with the sliding glass door to the back porch/balcony. The kitchen is pretty open. It's not large but it's nice.
This is the guest room, and yes, it really is that bright. One downside of this house is that the previous owner was way into painting bright splashy colors. Normally, this wouldn't bother me, but when the colors don't match any of the bedding/furniture...it's pretty annoying. My guest room bedding lends itself to pastel green or lavender...so bright blue isn't great. The master bedroom is a dark purple (our bedding is brown and blue) and my nursery is green with surfboard wallpaper border. It all looks great....but nothing matches!! We planned to paint the master bedroom before moving in but to repaint all the bedrooms not the mention that random half-green wall in the living room would be pretty costly and time consuming. So the living room and 2 bedrooms will have to wait, although I'm pretty sure I (well, David) will repaint the nursery after we fing out if it's a boy or girl. I don't know. Green is nice and neutral...but the surfboards......ah I don't want my baby in a surfboard room! I want Classic Pooh and lots of babyness!
In other updates, my "morning" sickness is getting worse...I've progressed to actual vomiting. It's great....which is why I won't give you more details. I went to see the doctor but she had to leave and deliver someone else's baby so I'll have a real doctor update next week. They did take my BP though...and it was high. I've NEVER had high blood pressure. I blame this woman I had to talk to for work who decided to make it her personal mission to try and ruin our company because she didn't like our policies. I tried to stay calm but she kind of angered me immensely. *sigh* Worrying and getting upset is awful enough without the guilt that I'm hurting my child by worrying so much. Calm. I'm thinking calm....I need to go back to doing my yoga.
Plans for tomorrow: PACK
2 comments:
That is a CUTE house! I am so excited for you two! Can't wait to come and visit!
CONGRATULATIONS on all of your exciting news! Home ownership is wonderful, cars that work are blissful, and I'm so excited for you to have the baby you've been praying so hard for. And I love the pictures you shared of the house you're buying! Great find! :)
Post a Comment