Monday, March 30, 2009

Moodiness

So this whole "hormone"thing is really starting to get on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I am more than grateful for the opportunity to experience pregnancy--it's something I've always looked forward to, but I've been working the last few years on being more calm and slow to anger. Some days I feel like all my hard work has just flown out the window.

Most of my frustrations come at work. My boss has started putting blocks on websites and games and things. I fully understand wanting us to focus more on work...but even when I have trouble focusing, I still get the work done. I mean, if I was late with everything and blowing everything off to cruise Facebook for four hours, then fine, whatever. I admit to using Facebook at work, but it's more like I check status updates occasionally, I do things when work is slow, or when I'm only sitting at my desk because I have to answer the phone. Games and things I only play when I'm waiting for something and don't want to start something new in the meantime or during lunch break. Holy crap, is that a crime!?!

My boss doesn't know about the pregnancy yet and I'd rather not tell him.....I just don't see a lot of good coming from it. However, it really sucks when I feel nauseated, tired, and annoyed all the time it seems and I have to pretend like everything's fine so he won't suspect. *sigh*

At least he didn't block Pandora. That would really have ticked me off.

1 comment:

Mickell Gehret said...

hahaahah...sorry, I shouldn't laugh but that is funny stuff! I am so glad you are pregnant...moodiness and all!!