I finally got an ultrasound that had good news! I was very very excited to see my baby's heartbeat on that screen today. Thrilled, even. It was just a little flutter of movement but it was something I really needed to see. It was incredible. My doctor is great, I think she will work out well. I feel comfortable with her and she doesn't mess around. I had a pap test and an ultrasound in around 20 minutes or less. No dawdling. I like that. She said the baby is measuring just about right for the due date I was given before, November 8th, which puts me at 8 weeks 4 days, give or take a day I guess. Anyway, so far so good, I go back in 4 weeks. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for us, I really appreciate it!!! Here is the result of those prayers: a healthy little, half-inch embryo.
4 comments:
Ooh, I can tell already that Allred Junior is going to be quite a looker!!!
HAHAHAHAHA...you know it!
Yay! What a cute embryo you have!
I'm so excited for you! And I agree, he or she is going to be a little cutie for sure!
Post a Comment