Saturday, April 11, 2009

Slow Movin'

Sorry for the lack of updates........we got everything moved into our house this week, we just need to unpack. Most of the furniture is set up, but I still have to set up the washer and dryer and wash a few loads. I still haven't found the box with my pants in it, though...I've been wearing PJ pants for the last few days. However, we do have heat, water, satellite, phone, internet, and all that. We got all the little "house utilities" (I call them) set up as well, like sewer, trash, etc. The good news is that Syracuse city water is actually drinkable, unlike Clearfield......ugh. Unfortunately with all the moving and things we haven't really had time to focus on Easter...in fact, I totally forgot about it. I'm sad that we don't have family around to get together with officially for ham and things. Oh well, my fault for not planning ahead.

I lost a lot of time at work this week. Computer problems along with moving took almost half the week. I am trying to earn back some hours today but I am fighting off a headache. I've got two hours under my belt so far today. I'm taking a break now...back to the grindstone later. Pictures are coming soon as well.

Hopefully my energy will come back soon. I could use it now when I have a basement full of boxes.......but hey, I'll take it when I can get it. Feel free to send people over to help! HAHA.

No comments: