We got our Christmas cards printed I just need to get them stuffed and addressed. I managed to write a letter of sorts to go with the card as well but it needs printed. The bad news is we never ordered address labels for this address so I have to either hand write them (fat chance) or figure out how to run all the envelopes through the printer. I'll probably have to write everyone else's addresses by hand, though. My brother has this fancy thing where he keeps everyone's addresses updated on his e-mail contacts and so all he needs to do is print them on labels. That would be nice but I'm just no good at keeping my records up to date, let alone in a program that would allow me to easily print labels. Oh well, I have nice handwriting. Hopefully I can get those done before time passes me by again and I find myself in Ohio.
We took Nate in for a weight check on Tuesday and he was 8 lbs even. He gained almost almost 1.5 lbs in 2 weeks! That's really good considering that last time he was weighed he had only ganed 4 oz in a week's time. The doctor said he is doing well and cleared us to fly for the holidays. I am very much looking forward to a vacation visiting with the family! The best news is that if I get too worn out I'll practically have an army available to babysit while I catch up on sleep. Score.
Ohio in 16 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment