Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Do Wishes Come True?

I wish one of my rich friends would just decide to be an angel and anonymously donate $500 so I could get to Ohio (on a direct Delta flight) for my friend's wedding without having to worry so much about bills!! I'd consider not going but she's one of my best friends in the whole world (after from David, of course) and I'm 50% of her bridesmaids. Besides, I promised, I really want to, and when push comes to shove, I could probably afford it without going completely broke. I just get scared because all I keep reading is how prices are going to keep going up. I know I have time (the wedding is July 19) but I like planning ahead. It just makes me sick that there are people who could drop thousands for stuff like this and not think twice. Lucky stiffs.

No comments: