Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No News

I have been trying to clean my apartment for the last two days. I have every intention of working I just can't seem to bring myself to do it. I have no idea why I am having so much trouble getting motivated to do anything. Ben and Misty are going to the temple today and so we're babysitting. I have to go over in a few hours. I watched the Indians game on ESPN yesterday and was throughly disappointed. We were leading the entire time and we could have held out but then they took out the pitcher who was doing well (was it three or four strike outs?) and put in the pitcher who gave up the game-winning, 2-run home run to none other than the peacock himself, Manny Ramirez. *sigh* It is just annoying because I know we're better than that. David got me another potential job. I'm excited to have something to do and make money (30,000 a year) but I just can't get really pumped up about it. Deep down I just want to stay home and take care of my family. The problem is that I don't really have anyone to take care of during the day while David is working so I just try to keep busy and end up being bored a lot. Maybe I just feel like if I start working than I'm somehow admitting that I'll never get what I want. I know that sounds stupid.

Sometimes I feel like my life is stuck in pause.

No comments: