Saturday, June 13, 2009

Chance to Show Off

I was the unofficial wedding photographer today. Despite a freak thunderstorm, I think it went well, and I got some decent shots.


Here are a few:


Also, quick update: I did get a new job! Thank goodness! I am working for O'Currance Teleservices, the same company that David works for (for now). We are actually on the same team and so we can work the same schedule. This will be nice because up until now he has gone without sleep a lot just because that's the only time we can spend time together. I start on Monday and I'll have to drive to Salt Lake City for a week or two, but after that I'll be set up here at the house like David is. Plus, they don't care that I'm pregnant and it's a job I can keep after the baby comes if I need--it's really flexible. I am happy because we really could use the money and I actually make more than we need to finish covering the bills so we'll be able to save for the baby. The Lord has truly blessed us--Thanks for all the prayers in our behalf. I am doing well physically, just even more over emotional than usual (if you can even imagine such a thing).


Countdown to "Big Ultrasound": 9 days

No comments: