Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weddings Weddings Weddings

Well, I guess it comes with a large family, but it seems the weddings just keep coming. Last year if I include friends or in laws I went to 3 or 4. Nick and Chelsea, Derek and Celeste, Chris and Amber, and I am sure I am missing a few. This year there is Job and Jessie, Chris and Amber in the temple, and I am sure there will be a surprise one soon. My brother Daniel is the only one left but has a serious girl friend right now and may get married next year if things work out. Not sure, they have known each other for like 5 years, but they see each other all the time now and we can hope right. This morning we are heading up to the Bountiful Utah temple for Job and Jessie's wedding which we are very excited for. I get off work in an hour and then have to get ready, but that is one of the best parts about working from home, I can cut things closer and still have extra time. There was a beautiful deeply colorful and large rainbow over bountiful last night and while looking at it the temple was right under it so it made me fell like god was watching over us. it was very pretty. We took pictures and then this morning I got a call from a lady in Bountiful ordering a Youthology cream and I asked her if she saw it and she said yes and agreed that it was amazing. We took some pictures with our phone but it was so big that we had to take 2 to see it all. I have never seen in my life a rainbow so bright. It is nice to have my family in town. We have already had a game night and spent plenty of time catching up. Well, that is the Wedding update. Soon I will run out of brothers who are not married, but I still have plenty of friends who are on their way, and we still get wedding invitations from Ohio missionaries.

No comments: