I woke up feeling very impatient today. I was able to feel the baby move for the first time on Sunday, but he/she is still so small it just feels like bubbles in my lower abdomen. I dreamed last night that I went bungee jumping while pregnant and was able to feel the baby move a lot from that. In the dream I knew it was a boy and I laughed about how much he didn't like bungee jumping. Ha. Maybe it's just having my new neice and nephew around, but I just can't wait to see my baby! I am grateful for the months I have left to prepare...I definitely don't want him to come so early he can't survive and I don't want him to come before we have a crib or anything, but I so want to see him. At least I can see him on ultrasound in less than 2 weeks! Then I will know for sure if it's truly a "him" even though David's father is convinced it's a girl. Anyone else want to vote?
We spent the weekend in Springdale, Utah, just at the southern border of Zion National Park, as well as a day in St. George. Overall it was fun, but there was some interesting parts. Maybe I will post about them later. I am not in the mood for a play by play post today.
David's brother is getting married on Saturday. Lots of in-laws this week. I should clean today while my laundry is in...most of them are coming over tomorrow.
Oh. Jimmy Fallon is trying to arrange a Saved by the Bell reunion on his show. If you haven't seen them yet, find the clips of his daily "Saved by the Bell Reunion Show Updates". He had Mark-Paul Gosselar (Zack Morris) scheduled for his new show, "Raising the Bar" on last night, and he totally came on as Zack Morris. Classic. So far only Dustin Diamond and Tiffani Theissan haven't agreed to the reunion show. Oh man, if you ever watched that show, find the clips, they are hilarious. That's one Jimmy Fallon show I would DVR.
Countdown to "Big Ultrasound" Day: 13 days
Beliefs: Special Ed to Architect
9 years ago
1 comment:
13 days!!! You should make a paper chain!...remember that? We really need to get together. My mom has the swine flu right now (courtesy of the MTC). I would hate to pass that on to anyone, especially you!!
Post a Comment