The photo is the piece that was left when she was finished. Yes, my friends, she chewed that close while she was attached to the leash. Then she continued to try and chew that little piece that was left on her collar off, so I took a video. Per previous post, you should be aware that my camera indeed takes videos, but they are without sound. Luckily the visual is enough here. Enjoy.
Beliefs: Special Ed to Architect
9 years ago
2 comments:
Kipp chewed through many a CHEAP leash...if you want it to last, you have to invest in a decent leash. It'll be less expensive in the long run. That's what we did with Kipp...remember, once we got that yellow leash and the blue collar, we never had any more problems...
She chewed through the leash, not because it was cheap, but because it was a thinner, puppy leash. I couldn't really buy the heavy duty thick leash for a 2 month old puppy. Now that she's older and bigger, we can invest in a thicker leash, and when she's as big as Kipp, you know we'll get a super heavy duty leash. Same with the collar...can't put a super heavy duty thick collar on a little puppy. Don't worry--I know what's good quality. I'm not wasting my money on random cheap leashes like the Browns one we got for Kipp.
Post a Comment