First of all, I have been fiddling with the comments feature on this and just now got it back the way I want it. If anyone felt like commenting on my last post....you can now.
Anyway, I have some good news, FINALLY! I bought my ticket to Ohio!! My best friend from high school, Molly, is getting married in July and I'm a bridesmaid. I've been trying to find a ticket for months. With gas prices and things it has been hard, but I found a direct flight for only twenty dollars more expensive than the other flights that have stops. I am leaving for Ohio on Wednesday, July 16th and staying until Wednesday, July 23rd. I am so excited! I will have enough time to hang with my family (well, at least my mom and grandparents, and Jon when he's not in class) and I should be able to catch the Kirtland show also. I will also have time to have a fitting and I won't miss any of the wedding festivities. Plus, having a direct flight means there is a much better chance of my luggage making it to Ohio, I get to spend less time in airports, and I don't have to worry about missing any connections.
Now I just need a low-cost gift and enough money to cover the rest of the bridesmaid dress. Fun fun...
See all you Ohioans in two months!! Whoo Hoo!
Beliefs: Special Ed to Architect
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment