SO...I'm not mad. Really. Just a little confused.
I know there is a lot going on at home...but at the same time everyone keeps telling me that things are great and that I "wouldn't even know that anything was wrong" if I was home.
IF this is true...is there a good reason that NO ONE in my family would remember my anniversary? If it's not true...I should be more worried about my family.
OK, I can understand if you forget to send a card or whatever...but not even an e-mail or a phone call? I KNOW they couldn't all have forgotten so completely, especially when I posted on here and talked about it on Facebook.
To be fair, I DID get a card from my grandma and grandpa Ridinger and just today I got a card from my aunt Sue and her family. At least I wasn't COMPLETELY forgotten.
Beliefs: Special Ed to Architect
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment